View Single Post
      03-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #18
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewKo View Post
Dude, get in that car do several runs...do one with DTC lighted and one without on the same day so we can see if the car is running to 60 faster in various modes. Then do one when you completely disable everything by holding the DTC button down for however long it takes and see what run you get.

P.S., how much is that FX1---too cool man. Tx for posting this.
Didn't have time to play around too much with several runs. I'm sure I'll do more later in the week and definitely when I get my PROcede!

The Beltronics FX1 was only $99.99 + shipping from beltronics.com. They have the FX2 which is the upgraded model (although the FX1 does all the same stuff just w/o downloading to your pc) that comes with the computer software for downloading all your runs and technical info; it's 2x the price @ $199.99. I didn't feel like I really need all of that, so the FX1 was good enough for me.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0