Thread: P90X Workout
View Single Post
      07-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #184
Whathedunks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

I myself finished P90x before and boy can I say it was worth the pain and sweat. If I remember correctly, my 90th day was May 8, 2010. I started with the weight of 140lbs and finished with 160lbs. I was trying to gain weight and at the same time getting cut. I ran every day and cut down almost every kind of food that was unhealthy. It changed my health dramatically from eating chips and drinking soda to watching everything I ate and tweaking it to a better life style. I never really took pictures of me before or after p90x since I was already in a good shape/form when I started but during that time I could tell I was getting results. However, If you ever get the chance to do this work out, I say do it because you will see and feel results on the way up to that last day of the work out. I was amazed with how many push ups and pull ups I was able to do when I finished. I'm only 18 but I barely have any time to start it over again since school and work are kicking my butt. Anyhow if I get the chance to do it over again anytime soon, I will. It's all about focusing, committing and determining yourself to succeed for anything you put your mind into.
Appreciate 0