View Single Post
      09-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #23
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick46 View Post
Definitely BWchiptune. Jason certainly knows his stuff when it comes to mapping and dpfs.
I travelled to him from Bridgwater in Somerset to get my 330d mapped simply because of his reviews and the fact he travels the world tuning BMW's. I opted for an all round map instead of going for the aggressive option and my car is now up to 317bhp and 673nm with the dpf still in place.
Check out Bimmerforums UK. He's on there and is constantly telling everyone you simply don't need to remove a dpf ever. I thought about getting rid of mine, but glad I read up on it and listened to what Jason has said about them.
Good to know you found Jason, ive never used him yet myself but it doesnt take long to hear about BWChiptune on bimmerforums. Its amazing that you got 317HP with the DPF.. i thought that would have been the best case scenario going for a performance remap and no DPF. Is yours LCI or Pre-LCI? Also, beings as your living proof of a remap with a DPF have you managed to keep track of your soot levels and regenerations? Most people would assume the DPF with the remap would cause the DPF to clog really easy and cause DPF regenration issues as a result of the increased power so i was just interested if you could chime in on what its been like?
Appreciate 0