View Single Post
      06-11-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
stahlgray
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i

Suspension Refresh Completed

So I finished suspension refresh for my 2011 335d M-sport. Car was at 100k miles and figured it was time. Many thanks to all forum members. For sure could not do it without you guys. Everything seemed easier in the videos.

Koni Yellow
Eibach Pro-Kit
TRW M3 arms - front and rear

I really wanted to get the Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit but it's been out of stock for some time and could not wait any longer. The initial settings for the Koni were set to the middle. I'll let the suspension settle for a few months and get another alignment and adjust if needed. I just drove it a few miles after getting an alignment so I don't have much to say. Definitely feels 'tighter' and I can feel all the small bumps as compared to the old setup. Wheels are APEX ARC8 18x9 ET 30 Fronts and 18x9.5ET35 Rear that I got with the group buy back in March. Tires are Michelin PS4 235/40 F and 265/35 R.

Side Note: I was debating to take it to a shop or do myself. I'm glad I did it myself as I found some missing bolts on the car. The lower engine cover was missing 3-4 bolts. The bolts for the strut brace were not even tighten on the strut tower and the center bolt to firewall was missing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5