View Single Post
      03-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
TxBeem
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

My wife closed garage door on my trunk...

So it was partially my fault b/c I didn't park the car deep enough and I KNEW that but with kids running around I eventually forgot to move the car up. We were eating dinner and she was in and out of the garage and she decided to close the garage door. All of a sudden we heard this loud screeching metal to metal grind noise and that's when I remembered my car was sticking out by a couple inches. By the time I ran to hit the button the garage door was going back up. I looked at the damage and had to walk away immediately to cool off and cuss in my head. I checked it again after I cooled off and it's not too bad. It did but some small but deep scratches on my BSM paint, nothing a minor paint job can't handle. But the car is 3 years old with hardly ANY scratches and I'm very careful with parking next to coupes or stay away from parking next to car with small children. I have only had my car washed by someone else 3 times. My wife feels bad. Maybe I can get a new LCI or CSL or CF trunk now. Even a spoiler could cover it up. Thanks for reading guys. Just venting
Appreciate 0