06-08-2009, 05:48 AM   #729
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbailey View Post
Just been sent this link from a really cool guy i met at the Ring last week called Dino. He runs the Nurburgring Experience and followed me and filmed my E92 M3 for a lap of the Ring. It wasnt my fastest lap - im guessing this lap was around 9 min 5 sec bridge to gantry - we were held up in some slow traffic and one guy just wouldnt move over - but hey, thats the Ring - at least it was an accident free lap for a change!! Ive still only ever completed around 15 laps of the Ring to date so still learning the circuit - which i believe is paramount to this place - regardless of how fast your car is, knowledge is key. My lines are not always that great as you will see, especially the second half of the circuit where i just can never remember the corners!! See what you think? Car looks nice and low and wide though!!!

Roll on August - will have my Eisenmann Race on by then so will sound the part even if i wont look the part on the circuit!!!
Have you noticed you seem to have yourself a serious youtube stalker? Now knowing your profession its a little understandable but still! I'd shake her/him/it off dude its scareh lol...