10-31-2017, 09:35 AM   #16
OwnAge
Gourik
Canada
Rep
Drives: soon

Garage List
2009 328i  [8.90]
Awesome thanks for the help. Another question, there is no way US network can port my number, right? My phone number is nice, dont want to lose it =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Im TMobile which includes high speed data roaming in Canada and Mexico. And free 3G speeds in 100+ other countries. Very useful when I visit family back home in Canada, when i was in Australia on vacation and other places we travel, plus work travel. Great plan compared to what I used to pay in Canada.

Not sure what the limits are, but i assume that may be a problem depending on useage.
Tmobile was the first place id call, they have nice plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
I have kept my old iPhones, unlocked, and simply buy a low cost pay as you go sim wherever I go. A whole lot cheaper than using the international plan from my carrier. OP, If you phone is unlocked, buy a sim here in the US and go. Most carriers offer no contract plans, sign up and cancel when you return to Canada.
Im on the plan but i can pay off the phone anytime. I can unlock the phone but ill be literally traveling to US every week. I know i will hate myself for constantly popping the sim in and out. Dual sim phone could make sense.