02-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by psprat496 View Post
Alright guys, I love the stock exhaust on the 335i but I'm really looking for something with more kick to it. As you can tell from my first post I'm looking for an Eisenmann Race Exhaust right now but I'm open for any sugestions or anything really. I like the quad tips on the eisenmann and I would love to have them but if there is any other system out there without the quads I wouldn't really mind as long as it is a better system. I'm looking to get a real deap rumble out of the system and since I haven't ever been able to listen to the eisenmann in real life I need some advice from people who have heard it. Thanks.
I have the Eisenmann Race and I love it! Swapped my UUC Corsa out for it. If you looking for one CLICK HERE. You do know that the Eisenmann tips are interchangeable right? So if you start with the 90mm duals like I have, you can get a pair of the quads from IND or WSTO. Mind you, they are pricey for tips. But then again the Eisenmann Race runs $2400. To bad you're not closer or I'd let you have a listen. But there should be a bunch of locals that you'd be able to hear options from. Good luck with a search for an exhaust!