View Single Post
      09-06-2020, 01:55 PM   #10
Baopay
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevink15 View Post
How is the quality?

And how did you do it in 5 minutes? Don't you have to remove the wheel and liner? My low beam is blown and because I've read its a PITA, I decided to upgrade all bulbs. DRL, Low, Angel, fog
No, i just did it same as what is in all the youtube videos. Theres a little latch at the top of the angel eye assembly so i just popped off the latch, twisted the bulb and it came out. I hooked up the new harness and LED bulb and the popped it into the housing. I have a special technique i used which was to lower the back end of the bulb into the housing first instead of trying to get the tip in.

If you use my method attach the new harness to the bulb before you insert because if the bulb drops, it doesnt free fall into the housing.

Literally a 5 min install per light.

As for the quality of the light its pretty good. Its got a nice white light compared to the dull yellow and really updates the look of the car. I actually posted about it in a thread a couple weeks ago here as well as a link to the exact same version i got which was a plug and play for my 2008 E92 335XI.
Appreciate 0