View Single Post
      04-22-2007, 12:27 PM   #65
horatiub
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaismaeel2000 View Post
I had placed an order for a 07 530i in 1/07 for ED in April, I got the confirmation and the production number, and while I was waiting for the car to be built, BMWNA ED Department called Irv, and apologized that they will not be able to produce a car for me as the factory had shifted production to the 08 models one week earlier that expected ( which was my production week).

As I had already reserved flight tickets and hotel, etc., and after numerous phone calls, Irv got BMW to give me an 08 535i with similar options, for the same price as the 07's. I had locked my rates on the 07 at 0.008 including the ED rate adder, and Irv made them honor that too. BMW paid 7000$ to match my quoted payment for the 530i.

Irv put so much effort and time in this, just to earn a loyal and happy customer.

So, I got a 535i space grey/ black/ sports/ cold/ premium/ Nav/ PDC/HUD 36 mos/ 15k miles with 0$ down (excluding 1st month/SD) for 584/month . Oh, and i got an Ipod adapter for free.

Thanks Irv, Thanks BMW
that's great, I'm glad it worked out for you.

You should post this story on his blog and forum, it will help people realize that BMW's customer service is top notch
Appreciate 0