View Single Post
      01-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #14
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnaesll View Post
Hey, if i were to buy the 135i would i still be able to talk in here? lol ive just been reading arround here and yall dont take well to people that drive other vehicals... (like that guy that drives that jag haha) i just need to start some investments and i dont think its right for me to buy an m3 just yet... but soon. i just think it would be easier to pay off a 1 series with no payments then within a year trade it in and get the m3. what do u all think? besides i think that 1 seriers may have more potential than the m3. if ur going to track it that is....

let me know what yall think. ur opinion means alot to me in this decision since ur the only peeps i know that own bmw's.
Well, as said above this is the M3 specific part of Bimmerpost. Obviously ownership of the car isn't required to talk about it. (Half of us here don't have e9X M3's yet.) But if your looking for a 1-series following then 1addicts.com is the place you should look. And the General BMW forums are here for all your random BMW info. and needs.

However, this forum in specific, and most of the people that post here, is devoted to the topic of the e9X M3.