View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 12:44 PM   #677
tryingtobebest
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90

Hi there looking for some advise on setting up winkfp

Earlier in this thread Sensible_ gave us a great link which i was using happily to code some E90s and E70s - Thank you, but now trying to advance my skills of UPDATING modules and trying to learn WinKFP.

If i follow setup from ^ this link :

No matter how clearly i follow it, i cannot open WinKFP it just closes after showing up this errors

***Want to mention here that the rest of the programms NCS and Dummy particularly working properly!
Ok, so ive decided to updated WinKFP daten with "coding tool" software included in the package (hope its ok i updated SPDaten and then update WinKFP), also downloaded from bimmergeeks (provided link above), nice it looks to be starting and not closing by itself, Then ive updated IMPORT directory of winkfp just like it shows on minute 2:00 in this youtube video - How to Update Datens And Import them to WINKFP E46 E60 E90.

Now im able to find most like 80% of the modules of E90 in ZUSB but there is no vin button still

Here is my E90 if someone needs some numbers to search

Now, for example in E90 i can find module manually following this guys video on youtube -

Update module with WinKfp and change VIN

I did this and try to follow to my E90 MRSZ5 in winkfp to update but

but even tho winkfp has it i cannot input vin number since the button is closed (faded) out and i cant press it

i stopped here for someone to give me a hand with this.

Also ive tried to search how to setup WinKFP but didn't really find anything yet, found this thread - WinKFP programming? with nicely put document in post #3 but its back from 2010 so im sure its obsolete!

Please advise...

Last edited by tryingtobebest; 07-25-2018 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0