Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
Your opinion on dabs? Yes no? How ripped do you get? Worth it?
Do it, but I dont fully trust it. never know what is really in the substance, same thing with hash... I only fuck with keif rocks because I can tell if its pure keif or cut with something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
wait, when and where is bimmerfest east? no weed questions for now...
August 25th, ripken stadium. google search bimmerfest east 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYAWE60 View Post
I'll definitely join your caravan. Any ideas when/where you'll be meeting?
i will PM you the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefryHorizon View Post
Opinions on Hash and Kief? Is usage of such substances in addition to your typical "bowl" create much of a difference for you? I've had various forms of feedback regarding this question from daily users. Just curious whats yours?
when using hash or keif i usually put it in a joint that i use a cigarette as a filter. when i want to get really ripped i put it in an incredibowl. I always pack it with some weed because i like having two types of smoke in my lungs at once. the hash smoke expands rapidly whereas the weed doesnt so its great to feel the two fighting eachother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
never smoked before in my life, but I did enjoy post 145. Very informative. Thanks OP.
my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenġrTheBMW View Post
As a teenager did you smoke? If you did were you ever nervous about being caught by police or parents? Or being drug tested?
stayed under the radar from age 9-15. spot got blown up at 15, havent given a fuck since. I was always an examplary student(and still am), straight As, stayed out of trouble, dont drink/do drugs, etc etc. so even as everyone may frown upon it they cant tell me shit because i do what i have to do and with a great sense of excellence every time. i strive for excellence in everything i do.