achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Achu,
Hope you're heading to Gaydon, be good to see the car in flesh.. and of course to show you a real Silver beauty, courtesy of your very own

Love the bootlid, PM me details pls!

Also, what wheels / suspension plans have you got in mind. This will make or break the car dude!!

Love Josh's work, immensely! I also have had his retrofit lights and think they are the absolute tits! Super good price for what it's worth!!

Sam
yup i will be down! joining the convoy from oxford services

i have to call my uncle in Germany, he's the one who sorted out the bootlid for me... i know for e92s, mstyle have well priced CSL bootlids, just for e93s they're a bit pricey lol...

so the plans for the drop was: BC type RA coilovers and then dropping to the point where i can't stick a finger into the arch gap lol...

and the alloys, well i haven't decided yet... i genuinely can't find something that drops my jaw... i don't really wanna get CSL reps cos i want genuine alloys and CSL has already been done... VMRs are a bit too common in america for me... and BBS LMs have been done over and over... but they are genuinely all the alloys i like so far lol...

i know i wanna get 19s or 20s... what i was thinking was BBS LMs with a satin black outer part and a colour coded inside (match the car)... that could look pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Well played sir!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues n twos View Post
Hey good job you have done. Is the colour matt Estoril blue? looks great.

Will look forward to seeing it at Gaydon

Jon
the colour is called Matte Metallic Blue by 3M

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0