View Single Post
      10-24-2013, 04:49 AM   #19
script
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335d E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
I don't get it Makkan? That's a non event isn't it? At about 1/2 mile an hour, a kind of old lady supermarket car park push-in?

No offence, but this is what worries me about people with cameras in their cars. They think that this "incident" was actually worth even thinking about for more than 2 seconds after it occured.

You had right of way, but paused and they though you were letting them out, end of, simple mistake on both parties, please move along.

If you had to take evasive action and screech past in a cloud of tire smoke, clattering ABS and blaring horns with your coffee splashed up the windscreen then maybe you could moan.

It's the kind of thing that happens all the time on busy roads, must have happened at least twice to me just this morning.

You had right of way, but it's not a big deal, just a quick beep, keep right to pass them and carry on, not even worth a second look IMO.

Is this why we have such a bad rep in this country for agressive behaviour on the road?
100% this!

If we all catalogued every tiny incident on a daily basis we'd need a hard drive the size of a skip!

Its fuck all, move on.
Appreciate 0