06-30-2018, 05:27 AM   #2
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90kev View Post
I have a 2006 e91 with CCC Idrive. build date 12/05

I installed a new mulf 2 svs high as my old mulf was dead and retrofitted the new USB/AUX port in the center console as i hoped to get my usb pendrive with my music on to work as i have a single dvd drive.

I already had just the aux port but removed it and installed USB/AUX unit.

I added changed date in vo to 1207 and added $6FL to my CAS and NFRM. Wrote blank man files to my 2MULF, Cas and Mask/CCC.

My bluetooth is now working 100%

Now my problem is that the USB option does not come up anywhere in the idrive i think is should appear next to aux which is working.

I checked and the cars without Idrive that have the RAD2 module and are as easy to configure as setting the USB option to ON in the RAD2.

But nowhere can I find the correct option/combination to enable the USB to display in the business Idrive.

I have the Business ccc idrive with one dvd slot I guess this needs a firmware update via optical connection.

Any ideas thanks in and again thanks in advance and i would travel to get the ccc/mask radio updated for beer money if thats what i need to get usb working.

My mask unit is a early one and i was reading there is no usb on that year? 12/2005 so its looking like firmware update time.
usb should come inside aux menu
e90kev2.00