View Single Post
      12-03-2019, 12:58 AM   #1
M3Ap1
Sergeant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

BMW Awron Electronic Gauge (N54, 335i, 135i)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Purchased brand new and used for 5k miles before selling my N54 335i. Extremely useful gauge for reading all values. Fits E9x, E90, E92, and 135i with N54.

Selling for $450 picked up in San Jose, CA.
Will ship for an additional $25. Buyer covers Paypal fees.

https://www.urotuning.com/products/a...e9x-aw10485-26

Description:
The Awron DGA Gauge is an all-in-one display unit that presents a wide array of real time data for the E9X 3-Series. Featuring a sharp, full color OLED display, the Awron DGA gauge is easily controlled using the factory steering wheel buttons for on the fly commands. By replacing one of the factory air ducts the DGA gauge flows seamlessly with the 3-Series interior.
All Awron gauges ship expertly pre-assembled into an OEM air duct piece. The effect is stunning, creating an OEM look and feel that is hard to distinguish from BMW's own quality. The predominantly orange colors used in the display match the 3-Series gauges nicely.
This all-in-one gauge is the perfect option for track enthusiasts, performance tuned cars or for those just wanting to add some flair and functionality to the BMW's interior. The included plug and play harness make the job of installing this amount of gauges easier than ever.
Visually, the display fits perfectly into your BMW interior. The monitor, which is equipped with latest OLED technology is incorporated into the existing ventilation shaft. Thus, no external holders are necessary, and you have a good view of the displays while driving. To operate the display system, you just have to use the steering wheel buttons. Thus, control of the vehicle by the driver is always maintained.
The display gauge is operated above the already existing rocker switch on the steering wheel of speed control. If the cruise control is switched off, you can switch back and forth between the individual system components. When the cruise control is on, the display remains in the last active screen and the rocker switch assumes their original function. This allows an easy handling and ensures the control of the vehicle by the driver.
DGA Displayed Values:
Voltage
Water Temperature
Oil Temperature
Horsepower
Torque
Speedometer
0-60 mph & 0-120 mph Acceleration Timer
Two Axis G-Meter
Power and Torque Graph
Fuel Pressure
Intake Temperature (After Cooler)
Exhaust Temperature (Modeled)
Air Fuel Ratio (Before Catalytic Converter)
Transmission Temperature
Maximum Recorded Values
Features:
Steering wheel controlled (CAN)
User defines dedicated steering wheel button
Gauge ships pre-assembled into OEM air duct
Plug & play installation
Full Color OLED Display
OEM look & feel
Integrated USB port for firmware updates

Attached Images

Last edited by M3Ap1; 01-09-2020 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 0