missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierfreund
Donīt worry, Iīm not going to flame.

While I agree that my wording might have been a little inappropriate I stand by my opinion. I think thatīs a really bad stereo install. And Iīve seen many. Iīve done many in fact.
And Iīve posted my car, itīs interior, my stereo setup, aftermarket rear lights and other things and have invited opinions on them and have gotten the full range of answers. From a non-critical thumbs-up from the (as long as itīs different from stock itīs great - crowd) to comments very similar to those I stated here. Theyīre all fine with me and welcome. Iīd rather have someone to be honest than polite. As long as itīs on the subject and not personal, I believe it should be welcomed. Isnīt that what these boards are for ? Sharing knowledge and opinions?
Or do people post here solely looking for uncritical applause? If so, Iīm on the wrong forum.

BTW, I do respect the work shown here. Itīs solid and cleanly done. Itīs the concept that seems amateurish (especially for a pro install). Using so much trunk space for a single woofer is plain silly (a transmission line box in the trunk of a sedan is even sillier). The woofer itself is clearly a show-woofer manufatured for looks and marketing but not for sound quality (that huge magnet is not there for acoustical reasons but purely for show) and the integration into the (in the context of expensive aftermarket installs) mediocre Logic 7 system seems half-hearted.
Agreed and glad we both understand each other. I apologize if I
sounded a little offensive.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0