View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #210
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

hi guys!

ok so last weekend went to MIJ Performance to get my 335 Exhaust Conversion done! got there at 9.30am and was told the job would take no more than 2-3 hours! thought great! happy days and went to do some shopping as i had the mrs in her car with me!

1h30mins later got a call, cars finished! couldnt wait to see it!
got to the car, was not happy! pipes were sticking out too much, one was slightly higher than the other and the tips had dents/scratches on them! called the manager and he immediately agreed and bo**ed the guys who put them on!

told to wait around so i could check the tips....but then everyone went to lunch
so 4.5 hours later and a very pissed off g/f now the roll the car off the ramps!

i go to check it, one side the tip is off angle prettty badly! called the manager! said is the car finished? he said yes! so i told him to go and check it and he immediately saw what was wrong with it!

so the car went back on the ramps! 45mins later was finished!

so this took a whole day out for me but the manager was very understanding and apologetic and compensated me very well on the price for being messed around! so all in all i got myself a bargain!

here are some of the pics! i am very pleased with the results and although not being done perfect the first time i would recommend MIJ as their customer service is absolutely spot on!