View Single Post
      06-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
tmo24
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Yes, VMR wheels are inexpensive, but it doesn't mean they are crap or that they are at fault here. It is not their responsibility to post warnings for people who want to alter their wheels. Actually, it is YOUR responsibility to call THEM and ask if powder coating will damage their wheels. Sorry this happened. I have those wheels and love them. No issues whatsoever. I just think it is unfair to say their wheels are crap and to say that you will never put their wheels on your cars again because you damaged them. I understand you not wanting to use them again because you like to alter wheels. But they aren't crap because your alterations didn't work well with them. That's like me saying I curbed and bent one of their wheels and was mad that they didn't warn me to stay away from curbs. And that they are crap because I hit a curb and they bent.

2007 335i Jet Black e90 6MT - Eibachs, magnaflow exhaust, carbon hood, short shift kit, some other random stuff - being sold somewhere sometime soon probably

2010 335i AW e90 6 AT Msport - The GF took this one over... JB4, PE exhaust, Koni yellows/Eibachs, pink badges, fuzzy steering wheel cover ?
Appreciate 0