View Single Post
      02-04-2015, 06:08 AM   #9
335idle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgop335 View Post
Have you tried bmw of catonsville? Im not endorsing them just an option. I have gotten parts from them.
Bmw of Catonsville is the worst place ever., and I've given them chances.

Be aware if you get a loaner they keep previous clients paper work in glove box(full name,address,phone) I saw this contacted my SA was given an apology. Happened a second time emailed the GM, and he called and said sorry. And a client advisor offered me a full service detail. Happened once again this time there was 3 previous clients paper work. Don't know about you, but I don't like my info shared.

Another time had same issue addressed 3 times in 2 weeks. Led tail light strip went out. I showed the SA and even tapped the light it would come on off. The tech replaced the wrong light the first time. Second time replaced the circuit board. third time replaced all the lights plus the inner and outer circuit board. The SA informed me the tech forgot which light and took care of them all.

Last and final visit oil change, and reprograming. The programing took 72 hours., and I go to pick up the car. And no oil change -.-, plus a nice dent in my rear passenger door.

End rant need sleep. Will edit later

Last edited by 335idle; 02-04-2015 at 06:28 AM..
Appreciate 0