09-15-2014, 11:06 PM   #1
lemonpark
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: '08 335i E92

coolant leak

hey guys,
So, I took my car to Active last week and that day I got a notification on my iDrive saying low coolant and a yellow light/symbol on my dash so I told them about it and they filled it up with coolant.
It was fine until a few days ago and it said low coolant again, I thought it was weird and just topped it up myself once more. After driving my car to a friends house and getting back in a few hours later the message popped up once again and I could see coolant under the car. Took it home and it's been sitting in the garage ever since. I'm pretty sure it's one of the hoses, I talked to a few people on the forum which I met at the E9X meet and 3 of them had the same problem before.

Should I get it towed to a mechanic (Worx or Active) and get them to do a pressure test? or just look under the car and try to look for a broken hose?
JB4 G5 ISO | BMS Backend Flash | Alpina B3 TCU Flash | AR Design Catless DP | BMS DCI | ER CP | Turbosmart Race Port BOV | Muffler Delete | H&R Sport Springs | BMS Cowl | BMW Performance Alcantara Wheel | M3 DCT Paddles | Muse Concept and Design Interior | 19" GTC-CX | M3 Lip Spoiler | Zieg CF Rear Diffuser | Flow Designs Front Lip | Black Grill | RGB LED Angel Eyes | 8000K HID |
Appreciate 0