07-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #131
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
But we do!!! You can tell us and I guarantee we will laugh
I appreciate that sir. I'll keep you updated.

I did try to mess with the maintenance lead one day and it went horrible awry. The end result was my taking a selfie with him and his crew doing nothing but sitting in an air conditioned office while I was asked to get on a boom lift to pull some cable. (They are afraid to use the boom lift....shhhhh...) Remember I am an office employee not a maintenance tech. The lead posed for the picture and everything. When he asked why I took the picture, I said I wanted to post on social media what a maintenance crew looked like that was afraid to use a boom lift so badly that they asked an office employee to do the real work while they stood around and did nothing. This did not go over well at all. The end result was that he went to his supervisor, who happens to be one of my two bosses and "told on me." After I tried to tell him I was only playing with him and he got all kinds of pissed off about it, he informed me that he went to my boss. I then asked him what his desired end result was in all of this. Then I explained to him that he just told on himself and his entire crew for doing nothing to his boss. Again, idiots.
Appreciate 0