View Single Post
      07-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #4897
KillaManjango
How I can just KiLLAMaN
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakine_surf View Post
Put all the cars in storage for a couple of months as I had to leave the country rather abruptly.

Fuel stabilizers to all gas tanks, full detail before putting on the covers, disconnecting the batteries and vermin proofing the garage so that I don't come home to any surprises. Took almost 3 days all said and done (5 cars, 2 trucks, 9 motorcycles, 1 boat, and a sprinter van) and then I forgot to take a picture specifically for this thread

So in light of that, I got here across the pond and managed to get out a few days ago and figured since we are all car guys we can appreciate some cool toys. I have a family farm here in Italy in the heart of car country, Ferrari, Bugatti (now abandoned), Lamborgini, Pagani, and Maserati are all made within a stone's throw of our farm. There is a cool car club I belong to here that had a small little show to kick off summer and hopefully attract some new members.

Super clean Porsche Carrera RS, this thing is just

Fun fact, My wife's grandfather was the 2nd customer ever to take delivery of a Lamborghini Trattori in 1948... Their farm is just a couple miles from the original factory. In 1961 her grandfather put in a new road that was flat and straight for over 3 KM to reach one of the far fields that used to be a rice paddy. At the time it was the nicest road in the area and because of this, the Lamborghini used to use the road to "shakedown" new cars as they could get them as close to their top speed as possible back then. To this day test drivers still rip down our road every blue moon when they take a car out on the actual streets.
Damn man, how much you selling your life for? Do you finance?
Appreciate 0