View Single Post
      07-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #455
RENT-A-GOAT
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 320D Xdrive Msport+

Garage List
Rybrook Warwick : (A few weeks ago late posting this update)

Rang them following hearing about the mass recall for the heater connection (my battery cable was done under recall last year)

Car was booked in they inspected to find the coupling was melted and unsafe . Car was impounded under H&S and I was taken to a local enterprise and given a hire car (at BMWs expense) until the parts were received from Germany. I did not get a date when the parts were expected in just we will be in touch. I had the hire car for two weeks in that time I called BMW customers met service who also could not provide a date for parts arriving, then I had a call parts were in and bring the hire car back and pick yours up.

Everything was all sorted car was returned exactly as left and tbf to Rybrook under immense pressure from the sheer volume of recalls in they remained very helpful and not once did I think I was being let down. Seems they are doing this recall thing a lot better than a lot of others out there by the posts on the big recall thread.