06-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #25
N0OS3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc View Post
Listen its clear that with all those boxes under the right side, there is simply impossible to do a true quad setup. The OP did what he had to in order to achieve the look he wanted.
you 'listen'... regardless if there's other parts in the way or not, they are still fake quads and still a poser's mod. (like sticking an "///M" logo on a non-M car)

Also, those boxes can be cut and/or moved away. The box in the middle is your trunk's emergency kit box... this can be unbolted and an aluminum plate be put in its place. Also, the box to the far right is the battery housing. You can take the battery and mount it some place else and just cut the box away...

A more effective way of making a quad exhaust from a single tube would be to run a y-pipe before the tips [on the driver's side]and route your pipe parallel to the bumper and connect the tips from there... probably would cost the same $100 for the same job, just more creative.

I'm kind of curious though, what was the muffler guy thinking when he made this? "Oh man... i can't believe this guy is doing THIS to his bimmer! Oh well, at least i'm getting paid..."

Last edited by N0OS3; 06-27-2012 at 09:22 AM..
Appreciate 0