View Single Post
      01-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #22
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Thanks for that, was just about to order the metal polish as I finally used up my old Wenol stuff and need something new.

I'm a big fan of ONR and Opti Clean. I have a tube of Opti Coat 2.0 sitting in a drawer, but have yet to try it out.

I had a C63 coupe behind me for a while last night, certainly made the soundtrack of my DD Mazda 3 sound a lot better. I still prefer the sedans and yours looks darn near perfect, but the coupes have grown on me recently.
No problem! Glad I could be helpful. It really is good stuff. I loved the old formula but once I tried the new stuff, I was hooked. A little goes a long way, too.

And I also am a big fan of ONR and Opti-Clean. The gentleman that details and polishes my car introduced me to all of the Optimum products a while ago. Ever since I've started using them, we've both noticed that my paint rarely needs any correction work done now (good for me but bad for him, I suppose ). Although I still order all of my stuff in bulk from him, to show my gratitude.

And thank you very much for the compliment. I have really enjoyed the C63 thus far. What has been amazing to me is how well the car has handled the winter we've had. Despite record snowfall totals, I've gotten everywhere I've needed to be. I think going as narrow as possible with the Blizzaks (and using a square setup) really made the difference.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0