06-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #21
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdavis1 View Post
thanks for all the help. i work til 4 then i'll be diving into this....

i'm running the BMS DCI
Too easy, then. Even if you have to remove the cones, I'd do it just to check the CP. The CP, where it meets the throttle body, has a pretty thick, brass-colored "clip" that lifts up/pushes down, on the end of the CP. If your CP has come off, just run a flathead screwdriver between the clip and the CP, and pull up. But if it's secure, just leave that alone.

Then, check the other end of the CP. Make sure the CP is pushed all the way into that coupling hose, and make sure any clamps are tight. If that doesn't fix the problem, you might want to put the stock DV's back on, just to see if they might be faulty. By the way, which color springs did you use?
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0