04-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #231
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy335 View Post
Good on ya mate. Chin up. Karma will get those f*ckers.
thank you aha hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat View Post
Holy crap. I was shocked when I saw this, at first I thought it was just a broken windscreen but then I looked closer and read all the posts. Crazy mate, so sorry to hear and see this.

Idiots and wasters will always walk the earth, but fair play for you to keep it calm and move on. Looking forward to seeing this progress.

As an aside from filling the roof, can you not locate a part from a breaker, and use that? If you are going to wrap it anyway, the colour won't really matter and it means it is a solid part and not filled etc. Just a thought, not sure how viable it would be.
yeah it was quoted to be around 8.5g to fix from insurance so quite a lot of damage lol

and yeah i really didn't want to use filler either but to get a used roof unit in good condition is around a grand and then installation + respray (has to be resprayed because i'm taking off the wrap to sell) would be another 500ish... no point when the dings were little... very little filler was used anyways

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0