Mkid
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 1M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallian93 View Post
For those interested...I was able to stop by this last weekend and see this car and meet the builder/owner.

The car is really well put together... the paint is as close to factory as i have ever seen, just beautiful... The owner was very up front and pointed out some flaws in the front bumper that he promised to have fixed prior to sale.

The owner is a true BMW enthusiast and every sense of the word... Beside this car he has a really nice stable of cars, including and slammed F10 M5, a beautifully modified 1M just to name a few...The guy is all about the mods and like any of us BMW enthusiast is a pleasure to talk to about cars and go fast mods....

The car is just FAST..... really really fast.... Although i didn't get to drive it the owner did offer the keys to me, but i passed as didn't come there to joyride the car. I was sure he knew the limits of the car better than me and would do a better job demonstrating what the car can do...i was right

I just thought i'd put these comments out there as I am always a bit hesitant when i come to cars that are modded to this degree, so i try and get a measure of the owner more that the car... i am happy to saw that he appeared to be a solid guy with his own shop that specializes in BMWs.

Thanks again and GLWS
Thanks
Appreciate 0