normanh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320si

Garage List
2006 320si  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
I've got a lot of Irish friends & I think all of them are good people.

Anyone & everyone is welcome to come to our meets, irrespective of their race, creed or colour- you just better own an e9x or be thinking about getting one! (OilBurner Matt is the exception, because I'm hoping he's going to take some of his high quality moving car shots at UK2!)
If the tables were turned, then I'd hope we'd be invited over to an Irish meet as well.

Wolfetone is from the Republic of Ireland & can wave whatever flag he likes, as far as I am concerned.

So, Norman & wolfetone, do you fancy being friends again?!
You can always make fun of the 'So Cal' folk, in which case I'm quite happy to take part!

All the best.

Viv
Geography lesson 1. Co Derry/Londonderry is in Northern Ireland

and its not a falling out matter but when a guy wears his politics on his sleeve like wolftone then these slight mistakes like which country he lives in will be hi-lighted. Everyone is entitled to his beliefs etc but don't flaunt them in peoples faces if you can't be corrected in an obvious intentional provocative mistake