klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Hey, I'll just play it safe. Don't run a JB3 and don't run a CMGS. I'm not saying its JB3/CM's fault, but hey. If you're getting on a flight and one of the pilots has crashed before, which plane are you getting in regardless of what the reasons were? You'll take the one with the overall better track record.

EDIT: There is no, 'But but but!' when you deal with this stuff. I've seen two failures with the JB3 and have heard of one with the procede. I strongly feel that it will become even more distinct as things progress. If the JB3 didnt' aquire these so called useless progressive features of the procede then it certainly would. You can argue who came out with it first but thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying, as it stands without those features one tune is less cautious and have been adamant saying that its not necessary to be SAFE! Now here they go saying taper it back because its not safe... Well then as soon as they get these 'progressive' 'autotuning' features I promise you they'll tell you its so great you can ramp it back up to 18-19psi. Suddenly its not cmgs or the engine's fault now is it? PERSONALLY I feel that if all tunes were equal, I'd statistically be a tard to try the jb3. Again, thats only my opinion. Bash me if you want but its simply my outlook on this. I'm not forcing anyone to think the same way as me so really there is no reason to reply.

Last edited by klipseracer; 10-07-2010 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 0