12-11-2016, 06:04 PM   #46
Pierre Louis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 535d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir Point View Post
I can only see Louis' posts after somebody quotes him, because he went on my ignore list quite some time ago after our first interaction here. I did see his comment quoted above about some additive company being "incentivized" to find problems. People believing these companies have an incentive for anything other than profit must be either ignorant or a shill. I thought I remembered seeing something from this person a couple weeks ago regarding a new car and they no longer even own a BMW. If I was mistaken from reading between the quoted lines it wouldn't be the first time, but if that is the case, the shill possibility seems more likely. Maybe an unofficial shill who works or worked for one of the greedy corporations.

This is simple common sense once you get past the fact that money and the financial system from the Federal Reserve down to you and me and everybody in between provides the basis for everything to function in this society. All the rest of the related gobbledygook is just a bunch of conspiracy theories.

Who knows? Don't care. Just be careful what you read on the Internet.

As an aside, any word on the pipeline topic, BB? Wouldn't want anyone believing I'm spreading false or misleading information....
Such a rant. Personal attacks when facts won't do the trick.

Maybe making a profit is the incentive for Infineum to look for problems - it sells additive. Nothing wrong with that, but in research publishing, one must make financial disclosures when research is published. The Infineum report had a large disclaimer at the beginning - nothing wrong with that.

97,000 miles on my 335d and counting. Looking at 535d and even 740Ld xDrive perhaps as my next car.... Not really wedded to any brand - have had Ford, VW, Mercedes too. Wife got the 2017 Jaguar XE 2.0d and loves it so far.

PL
Appreciate 0