Seattlesquash
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Seattlesquash when you upped the boost, were you advised of the potential necessity for adding a BOV to mitigate the excess of boost at idle? Or was your pulley downsize not putting you at risk for that to be an issue? Was getting with Bob to discuss a way to get to where you are, power wise, while running e85. I know my power output will be less, but I want to implement a pulley that will garner comparable results while using good ol' corn j00s. Ya feel meh? I was thinking a 3.4" since you are at a ~3.7", but I just want to get some real world experience from your end while I am getting info from the big bois.
Sorry what is bov? all I know mine is running perfect and no issue except switched plugs since I forgot to gap them tighter 0.24 and one step colder now too I think.
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0