View Single Post
      01-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
atown88
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Coding meet.

This has got to be the most requested type of meet on board. So why not try and set up an official meet? A small effort was made for last Friday, but to no avail. I suggest Feb. 10. Would anyone be down? Anyone have suggestions for a different day?

Afterwards, we can even go on a coded highway run or something.

UPDATED Feb. 9

*****Disclaimer*****

Since there will be a large amount of us showing up, it has been decided that the fairest system to see who gets coded in what order is to do a random drawing. The drawing will take place at 11:30am at Deaons. If you arrive after the drawing, you will just have to get in the back of the line. Showing up much earlier than 11:30 will give you no advantage. Please be advised that there is a possibility that you will not get coded.

*** You are also advised to bring a USB flash drive in order to backup your car's data. If you do not bring one, it will become difficult and can get confusing trying to manage the different files. So do everyone a favor and BRING ONE!***

***We are are hoping to be able to code about 16 cars, assuming another coder is able to get up and running and everything goes without a hitch. As any event, there will be a handful who don't show up so don't be discouraged if you're at the bottom of the list. But again there are no guarantees.***

Who: Us
What: Coding meet
When: Feb. 18, 2012, @ 12pm
Where: Deaons
Why: Because

Finding a meeting point seems to be a little more hassle. So, since Deaon said he doesn't mind posting...

This is the address in which the coding fun will take place:

835 SW 361st St
Federal Way,

For those who live in Seattle and North of Federal way me and a few others will meet at South Center Mall, 10:30am in the lot near Cheesecake Factory towards the back parking lot near the road. Those meeting up can text me at (360)440-5702 to let me know if they're there and can't find us, or if they're on their way.

Since I don't know how to check poll results, I just sort of tallied who has posted interest in this thing. From what I can tell:

1. lync9763 (cable)
2. andybui82
3. lopealle (House)
4. Serge335i
5. mpower302 (PDX)
6. thwgw24
7. kelvin2010 (PDX)
8. daheechang
9. Ducati848R (cable)
10. RandyN
11. qclik
12. reddemon73
13. Bunkei
14. vuuduupham
15. DVN
16. TTG
17. ogjalosboi

(Trying to order based on dated post of interest)

Please post your intention of coming or not so I can update the list.

Also, for your Oregon guys. I'd really try to make it up to this meet. I remember us trying to figure out a coding meet since last year with nothing coming to fruition. These seem hard to come by so I hope you guys can make it!

Last edited by atown88; 02-16-2012 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0