View Single Post
      02-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #4
dougbert
Engineering dude
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328xi

Very nice dealership for service and pre-owned

I bought my 2003 BMW 325xi from these guys in 2011. They were plenty easy to deal with a very professional. Discounted $3000 off the used car sticker of $11,000. The car had high miles but was super clean. It was hit in a parking lot in 2018, which totaled it out.

I get my cars serviced elsewhere because I do almost all of the work myself, but for recalls and such they treat you like a friend of the dealership.

My 2002 330Ci had an electrical issue with the convertible top that I worked on for four weeks and could not fix. I gave up and took it to them to figure it out. It was a loose ground and a bad fuse. $110 for diagnostics and repair, which I would have paid 3 times that to fix that inoperable top. That is a top shelf technician!

My 2008 328xi was just in for the two recalls and free valve cover gasket and associated parts warranty work. The story is that if you have a SULEV vehicle that was sold in a state that followed the SULEV rules the model year of your car, they will cover the repairs 100% up to 150,000 miles, no matter where the car is registered now. Mine has 140,700 miles. In and out for $0 and no hassles. They did discover the typical oil filter housing leak and the bending belt tensioner and offered to fix those, but I declined because I can do those myself.

I would give them 5 stars for service work and used car sales. New cars I can't afford!

2008 328xi - metallic gray
2002 330Ci - steel gray metallic
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
Appreciate 0