Rep
Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDe680 View Post
l

Now I wonder if the screen name from Elmhurst autogroup is actually the directors or not...
In all fairness I'm sure that Brian Schiele was the one who called me and posted here. I understand that it's easy to take the negative actions of a few employee's ( Service Manager, SA, and the sales person) in question and brand a entire dealer as bad, but to be fair management had taken responsibility for this problem and is fixing the windshield on my car along with promising to "shake up" their less than favorable employee's. Also, I was aware that all the upper management was on vacation together the week that this went down, and once it was brought to their attention they were all over it, it turns out the email address I had for Brian Schiele was wrong...
I'm not changing my tune about my experience, we can't change the past, but what's fair is fair. It's right to say that they had people make mistakes by treating me the way they did (after someone broke my windshield), but I feel the situation is being handled the best it can. I wouldn't want to be toolfan right now... a tool is right.
I hope that everything goes smoothly so I can talk about what happened in a positive light, and from talking with Brian I'm sure it will.
I understand shit happens, people make mistakes. Just this week I made a mistake by installing a few custom glass gobo's wrong into a lighting fixture and breaking them. Of course I took responsibility, and did everything I could to make it right, including offering to pay for the replacement and the overnight shipping. I couldn't help but think of this situation...

Plus I get one of their loners for a few days.... hehehe

j/k