04-17-2021, 10:43 PM   #1
VjaceslavB
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330D LCI E93

BMW E93 330D 2010 Weather dependand

Good time of the day folks,

Need your help please.

Issue appears to be only when outside is a warm weather. Below +3c starts fine, warms up fine no issues at all. But the warmer weather is the worst my start ups, once car hits at 700rpm on idle starting from cold there is a weird hoover noise starts to come up from underneath of a car from the drivers side and at this time i get rough idle for around 20-30 seconds.

No fault codes present. Checked injectors during that rough idle and all good as well as under normal conditions. Glow plugs controller has been replaced even tho there is no codes stored in the vehicle. Trying to find a solution for months now, already coded out and cleaned EGR and deflapped manifold with a good clean down too with no affect on my issue.DPF still in and seemed to be doing well with regens etc.

That sound and rough idle come along together and only when its warm outside. Please help totally lost of what needs to be done, i would suspect secondary air pump making that hoover noise, but im not sire and dont want to throw money on parts that are working fine... hence looking for your help please. Had mechanic looking at it with no success in diagnosing root cause.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0