View Single Post
      05-29-2015, 06:28 PM   #20
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonAssDaniel View Post
Thanks everyone for the compliments! I appreciate it!

Bought that off Ebay, was about 300 shipped, I think?

Thank you! I actually used doublesided tape and rivets. Rivets are awesome, because if you'll see in the photo where the lip broke off...the part that was left over was still being held in by the rivets.

I'm definitely leaning towards the M359's -- turns out they are on back order so I'm really trying to find a shop that either has them in stock or can expedite production for me. Looking at late June for the setup I want...but I'm pretty impatient.

I'm kind of scared of the corner light delete for the headlights, I hear it's common to break the angel eyes -- I might give it a shot though eventually. I would like to get those either deleted, cleared, or gunmetal. Not sure yet.

Oh boy...I don't know if I want to know the answer to this question myself; I haven't sat down to calculate it, lol.

Definitely over 4k for the first iteration, maybe a little more. I'll have to add everything up and get a ballpark. As I'm sure you all know, modding can get costly.
I haven't gotten around to delete my corner lights (i have angel eyes too), but I know a local shop that code it out for $40. After I deleted my corner lights, I was going to black out the portion where the corner lights are on each side of the headlights. I think it would give it a clean look.
Appreciate 0