View Single Post
      04-13-2018, 02:55 AM   #106
major330i
Rep
Drives: bmw 330i e93 n53

i changed both parts which are under the backseat (the fuel pump, the second part is a filter which also includes the pressure control). Nothing changed! I had the same idea as you -> fuel relay! but.. there is no fuel relay.. the car has an control module for the fuel pump and regulates the fuel pump. So the relay is integrated in this module or there is no need for it. So i changed the control module (sits behind the backseat) and coded it. Nothing changed.

My car has no Valvetronic.. if we have exactly the same issue then the VVT and DISA shouldn't be the problem.
There just 5 options left.
1:air leaks (trottle Body sealing, egr sealing, vacuum hoses)
2.The Egr valve can't close properly (thinking about to deactivate the whole egr system)
3. Injector (because of the test module "misfire detection")
4. Problems with nox Sensor or catalytic converter (i have the secondary cats/ nox cats deleted)
5. Transmission problem (low oil level or bad torque converter)

The egr is closed while cold start. The car has to reach a certain cooling temperature until the egr starts to work. The egr works just in a special rpm range (i think 1000-2000). It could be that the egr can't close properly like it should so there could be a leak where exhaust gases enter the intake.

i read they changed allready your injectors. Which index have your injectors (this is important). Injectors with index under "11" had problems. But if they changed some injectos and replaced them with index "11" then all Injectors have to be index "11". It's not allowed to mix them up.. only if the injectors below index "11" can mixed up. A second point is that they have to be coded after replacing them. So this is also a point to check if ur not sure about it.
Appreciate 0