07-11-2017, 05:08 AM   #36
ChawenHalo
Second Lieutenant
France
Rep
Drives: E91 330d XDrive LCI M Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
Yeah and thats another reason I wont be retro fitting it, that and mine is a rare BMW individual colour so probably makes it even more expensive .

I also have the BMW fitted mat and a custom cover that covers that whole boot so no dirt is getting to the carpet at all, so I didn't need a leather cover for the whole boot thankfully just the tailgate.

Have you not looked into one of the metal fitted dog guards? it's what I have so there is not a chance that my rottie can get though. It also frees up some boot space as well because that parcel shelf has to come out.
I'd like to see a Rott fir in that space NO matter how big they are they can always make themselves so small whan needs be (like under the table in case bits fall off). NO the wife would kill me if her beloved Coker Spaniel with sad look in his eyes was separated from her by a metal grille like a prison!

And I'm good with the Hoover apparently...

TBH he did the same thing in the Z3 Coupe. Now he's got used to be in the back. For the E91, its only when I leave him alone in the car. He like to take my seat little sh(ster!!! Still I' can't complain he's caught mice and rats in the garden so he does his job.

Can you take out the metal grill easily? I quite like the fact that the mesh separator/ parcel sheft roller thingy clips behind the front when the rear sseats are folded down.
Appreciate 0