07-11-2017, 05:55 AM   #38
Adam1990
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChawenHalo View Post
I'd like to see a Rott fir in that space NO matter how big they are they can always make themselves so small whan needs be (like under the table in case bits fall off). NO the wife would kill me if her beloved Coker Spaniel with sad look in his eyes was separated from her by a metal grille like a prison!

And I'm good with the Hoover apparently...

TBH he did the same thing in the Z3 Coupe. Now he's got used to be in the back. For the E91, its only when I leave him alone in the car. He like to take my seat little sh(ster!!! Still I' can't complain he's caught mice and rats in the garden so he does his job.

Can you take out the metal grill easily? I quite like the fact that the mesh separator/ parcel sheft roller thingy clips behind the front when the rear sseats are folded down.
Ill have to get a photo at some point but he's more than happy with the upgrade from my old 1 series.

Yeah its easy to remove, just have to push the seats forward and unscrew the blots which is easy because you don't need any tools just your hands.

At least he earns his keep, mines a couch potato unless I have a tennis ball ready to throw.
Appreciate 0