Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"

Thumbs up FS 19" Marcato MMR staggered setup w/Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Price updated - SOLD local pickup

• Marcato MMR 3-piece forged wheels
o Front – 19x9 et.36 (et.31 with spacers)
o Rear – 19x10 et. 38 (et.26 with spacers)

• Goodyear F1 Asymetric Tires – have about 6k miles on em (I’d guess about 7/32-8/32 tread)
o Front – 235/35/19
o Rear – 275/30/19

*does not include TPMS, but wheels are TPMS compatible

I will try and get some pics up soon, but in the meantime below a sample pic and link to the website - (http://www.marcatowheels.com/newsite...ion.asp?WS=MMR. These wheels retail for $1,300 ea!
The wheels have been up since October 2011, and have about 6K mi on em. The tread wear is nicely even, and I would guess about 7/32-8/32 tread left (I will confirm). The front right wheel has some slight surface rash, but nothing crazy. For a 275 rated tire in the rear, the goodyear sidewalls are pretty low profile providing a nice wheel guard and not-so-square setup. This setup has never seen the track, and have been meticulously taken care of.
The offsets will fit the e90 perfectly and doesn't require a roll, even if your ride is slammed. I, however, added spacers (see below) to make them sit very flush to the fenders. Again no roll needed, and no rub. (my ride was lowered on Eibach Pro's). I will also post up the spacers and locks seperately, if my wheels don't move for a while.

Pics before spacers:

After spacers:

Last edited by rayguy24; 07-26-2012 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: pics added
Appreciate 0