atmosphericM
Basic Bimmer
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 6MT ///M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I may have read too much into your post in coming to the collusion that you felt the role was beneath you. That being said, you clearly are disillusioned with the company and the leadership. That alone is reason to leave. Why be a martyr and suffer away for no purpose. You're a self-proclaimed idealist in a company that does not give a F. Some people can shrug that off by not caring, but it clearly eats at you. Best to pull the plug and go someplace where you will get the mentoring and development you deserve. Go someplace where your ideas and contributions are valued so you can be proud of what you do and who you do it for. I guarantee you it's 100% more enjoyable than suffering as a martyr that no one notices or cares about.
Absolutely, sir. And thanks again for the good advice. To be clear - I wasn't really saying that I'm a martyr here in this role. I was just saying that in life, in general, I do "hurt myself" in some ways because sometimes doing the right thing warrants it. Like if I worked for a company that paid me tons but I learned they were earning their revenue off the backs of slaves, I would quit in a heartbeat. Many people, dare I say most, aren't like that.

Last edited by atmosphericM; 08-16-2018 at 10:33 AM..
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11462.50