Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46m3 e91 N53 e90 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronblack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_460cs View Post
Gulp.. thats quite an increase! -11 needs to be done as a set in fact -10 is the same.

I have 4 working non leaking injectors (I had 2 leaking). If you or anyone else is interested they are available for sale.
Thanks Will, I've just been busy doing as you advised, long story short finally managed to change the plugs, drove around for 2 weeks then took them off in the morning and no leaking injectors to my surprise so thats good news! Everything was dry. So big thanks for everything you've put in this post, its surely helped me out understand these engines!

I've since emailed MapTech and they quoted £370 for Decat, Nox and Remap although as you said its a 330i so not much in it for a remap prob/maybe just better throttle response and around 280/90bhp.

I was about to book it, until I read the FAQ for NOXEM and realised it seems a lot smarter than the just a delete! it apparently delays CAT generation etc. which means up to 25% better efficiency! Not sure if the delete does anything like this.

I've also looked at the DIRENZA mid section you mentioned but its only for the 325i unfortunately, although RealOEM shows same exhaust setup for the 325i and 330i I'm not sure if diameters fit.
If you had 325i a remap is a no brainier... as you have a 330i then a there not much to be had power wise then it's really pretty arbitrary between the remap and noxem... price is about the same too... the main thing is dumping the nox cats to a enhance the sound and b increase gas flow on the exhaust so cat regeneration (ie nox regen) is immaterial anyways.

325i and 330i have the same cat and mid pipe, so the Direnza mid pipe is nice cheap solution and is a direct fit for 325i and 330i etc.. the only thing that's different between 330i and 325i is a valve on the rear box which is inconsequential anyways... put there to change volume level etc

If this helps you please click on the appreciate link!- shameless plug
Appreciate 2