View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #23
Riza VI
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335d

Thanks for the support! It's much appreciated!

I'm just trying to keep up with the rest of you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriang View Post
Nice D!

Are you happy with having fogs deleted? I want to do a similar m3 rep front bumper but not sure about a fog delete..

Have you had trouble finding a rear bumper because of the DEF refill hole in the bumper?
I was hesitant about doing a fog light delete, but I'm glad I went through with it. The M3 air ducts give it a more stock like feel and look than the fog lights that came with the bumper, which were still nice projectors.

As for the rear bumper, I haven't looked anywhere else than OEM exactly because of that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBlackBimmer View Post
looks nice. Nice wheels.

What is with the 3 slats on the grille painted green though? :dunno:
Ha, the green on the grill is vinyl that I was messing around with. I did the mirror caps as well, but took it off after a couple days. I was bored on a sunday basically and thought it looked different and interesting. Not permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci View Post
needs either oem shadowline trim or gloss black vinyl covering, other than that, good job!
Gloss black vinyl will hopefully be finished this weekend. I'm doing it with a friend and learning as we go, but thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
bad ass car kevin! a complete transformation from when you saw me at starbucks! haha
Thanks Joe! Haha, ya it is. Only the beginning hopefully

2011 E90 335d | Jet Black/Black Dakota | Premium | Navigation
Mods: M3 Rep Front Bumper | OEM M3 Air Ducts | OEM M Sport Rear Bumper | OEM BMW Performance Diffuser | KW V2 | MiRo 111 | Lux H8 V3 Angels Eyes | OEM BMW Performance Black Grills | M3 Spoiler Lip | EAS Smoked LED Side Markers | 15% Tint/50% Windshield | Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim | Lamin-X Headlight Wrap
Appreciate 0