United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi Sedan; BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335Xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Dirt View Post
Can you specify whether the hp is bhp or whp.
Now, I am not knocking Dinan's tune however I beg to differ regarding the Dinan gains, even Dinan stage 2 at maximum power is only a gain of 54 bhp and 49 whp using Dinan's #'s.
You need to remember when looking at Dinan's peak power of 384hp that they started at 330hp so 384-330=54hp gain.
And the money back warranty on the tune according to my dealer was 72 hrs.
Its the HP increase that I saw with those mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Looks great! But you should change "CPS offsetting" to "Ignition Timing Control" because the latter is an umbrella term which covers both for of ignition advance tuning (cps offsetting and ignition table remapping a la reflashes.)
I originally had it labeled that, but figured CPS was basically the same thing in different wording. I also didn't want to have this whole back and forth on indirect or direct timing as it went on here. I just hope that when time is present, both parties can come to an agreement based on findings of both side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby135i View Post
why isnt Lean Cruise set for Procede?
The Procede has this feature built in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
The Dinan stage 1 flash does NOT require an oil cooler. Also, their stage 2 flash is more in-line with the other products listed. Dinan stage 1 flash is comparable to a JB+ imho...
I stand corrected. I will change later when I revise. They do require it for Stage 2. I didn't mentioned Stage 2 as it cost $2199 which is well above the other tuners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02themax View Post
JB+ should be in there as well, nice chart.
Didn't want to compare the JB+ with the more powerful and tunable tuners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartupJunkie View Post
Hi AltecBX,

Great job on putting this together ... I know you were getting a lot of flack for asking all those questions, I'm glad you stuck to it and got this version completed.

I think many on the forums will appreciate this (even if they don't say so).

Junk

PS. I'm sure there will be minor tweaks and corrections in the next few days ... other posters, please be considerate in how your phase those corrections!!
Thanks to all you guys that answered my question and for bearing with me with my ? signs. I'll definite be revising the chart as time goes by and tuners come out with more features for their tunes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
You forgot Eurocharged's ECU tune
When time permits, I'll definite start researching that tune. If any info, bring it my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oner View Post
Uh...Altec.. you forgot Evolve flash.. just kidding man. Great Job on this chart You will be remembered by us E90posters for creating this chart.
AR Design Catless DP | BMS DCI + OCC | ETS 5 FMIC | Alpina B3 Trans Flash |235/265 19" Michelin PSS
Appreciate 0