Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Changed brake fluid, this type I used a one way valve bleeder. I am quite impressed, it was a one person job, for less than $10 on eBay it is a bargain. My parts guy had this fluid in stock: Pentosin, not sure if it is better than most? Brake pedal is firm and stops well.
Nice! Do you remember the name of the seller on ebay? I might have to pick up one of those. I have a power brake bleeder which works pretty well, but there are a few vehicles I service for family/friends that I don't have an adapter for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Changed brake fluid, this type I used a one way valve bleeder. I am quite impressed, it was a one person job, for less than $10 on eBay it is a bargain. My parts guy had this fluid in stock: Pentosin, not sure if it is better than most? Brake pedal is firm and stops well.
Nice! Do you remember the name of the seller on ebay? I might have to pick up one of those. I have a power brake bleeder which works pretty well, but there are a few vehicles I service for family/friends that I don't have an adapter for.
I bought it last March and used it the first time this weekend, like most eBay items of this sort there are many sellers of the same item. I couldn't tell the difference in the product so it's a matter of price and shipping time which takes a while, here is a small list of what I get when I click on the item now.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1