11-04-2019, 01:25 PM   #113
Lshaw
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 335i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1doner View Post
Well why do you think im here? And ive been doing that on who ever contacted me so far.
Are you taking over ZNM? Is Matt and Elyse Still involved with ZNM at all?

Once a theif/scammer always a fucking theif and scammer. The amount of lies and deceit that has come from those two are beyond words.

I would not recommend anybody to have their car at ZNM unless they are completely out of the picture, and also not within 1000 mile radius of the shop as well.

I hope you read through this thread and Spool Street to see the amount of people he has scammed, stolen parts from, taken money from ETC. Also check out Yelp, google reviews, and other forums as well.

How about you contact each and every one of them and offer your services instead of them reaching out to you. BC who in their right mind would ever associate themselves with ZNM ever again after what they have been through.

I havent conatcted you because, 1. This is shady AF still, who would want to take their car to ZNM, even if under new management, the techs he had working were fucking idiots from what i have heard. They listened to matt, they knew what was going on, they saw cars sit for years, they took parts from other cars and used those parts. I can confirm this personally, because Matt has confirmed that he took my stock turbos and put in an unkown turbo on my car.

2. It has been over a year for my and i already have my car fixed, so the only way you can help me is to pay me the $3000 in repair fees that i had once i got my cat towed. Proably the same for others as well.

My case, i was lucky to get back my money. However i am out $2k+ in repairs for the damage done while my car was sitting in the back fucking lot rotting away like a piece of junk. Oil leaks, broken panels, missing panels, fucked up paint which feels like sand paper, plenty of new dents, i FOUND FUCKING DEAD MICE under my rear seat because it was sitting for so long, also a couple ants nest, flat tire, fucked up alternator, battery that was melted, bent wheel....Etc.
15 X5 xdrive 35i (2015-)
17 Forester XT (2016-)
Appreciate 1
k1doner17.50