View Single Post
      03-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #69
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

My most favorite has to be Cobb tune. I love the power and practicality. The second best would be the 19" staggered M6 reps with larger front and rear foot print. The third would be a tie between my RennArt catback exhaust and BMW M performance racing alacantra with red/blue stitiching flat bottom steering wheel with M3 retrofit paddles with + for upshifts and - for down shifts. The steering wheel feels thick and soft perfect for spirited driving.....and sound of RennArt exhaust is nice and aggressive without become fart can nasty.

Next up on my list might be down pipes and M3 front and back complete control arms.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.

Last edited by Kayani_1; 03-16-2013 at 03:45 AM..
Appreciate 0